10 September 2008

Finally I am back!!

Greetings all...

Its been a while since my last notice.. but I am still here and ready to work after my vacation....
So...these are the new releases for +plus. Many new stuff so...take a look....

Lets start with Shapes Ladies and Gents....just a reminder all shapes are mod and copy..so you can adjust it as you wish..and the prices are very tempting.. Demos are available to try so what are you waiting for?






Yummy????

Lets see the accessories now

These are my precious sculptie Africa necklaces...I feel like a godess wearing them..lol.
Many metals to choose your favourite one..



and of course belts...Adorable ones in 12 colours to match all your outfits including 2 belts in snakeskin..
Take a look!!



I hope you like them... More to come soon....

Kisses
xxx
Helena

0 σχόλια:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates