22 June 2008

Funky!!!

Hey everyone!!!

These are the Urban Tops in 6 colours which I love very very much. They come in all layers in tucked and untucked versions to mix and match them as you want. Each one has a different logo! Check them!!!! They are perfect with wide belts for a funky look!


I know you loved them and so I made a special version of the best sellers Funky Necklaces. Now they come in 6 juicy and very summerish colours to choose. The hint? They can be worn seperately (Chest and Spine attach) so you can play around with combinations as much as you want!!YAY!!!


Also the wide belts in a much Wider Version in 2 colours...(I will make more soon I promise..lol)



There are also some nice Curtains and Plants I made and they are available for sale too. Check also the Orange Chandelier, the White French Country Buffets and the Golden Frame and Mirror for your house or store. Always at affordable prices.

I hope you like them... More to come soon....

Kisses
xxx
Helena

p.s. Be sure to check the -30% offers and the +plus Body shop for unique shapes in second floor. Also the shapes are permanently reduced to 400L. Its a nice chance to come and try them. Demos are available.

0 σχόλια:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates