5 June 2008

RL Work Sucks!!! But I made it!

I am still here..Rl keeps torture me with loads of work...but I managed to make new stuff for you guys...

This is the new Male shape I am very proud of..Giorgio...no comments :P



And some eyes I made...


Accessories now...Delicious Bangles I adore them I hope you will love them too...Really Big Bangles!!!



I have felt in love with the necklace Amy Lee wears in "Call me when your sober" video that I had to make it to wear it at least in SL as I can't find it anywhere in RL. So I had to share it with you if you like it...


And some tops I made...


I hope you like them...RL kept me very busy all this time and these are what I managed to make for you...More to come soon....

Kisses
xxx
Helena

0 σχόλια:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates